Give employees the ts to finish a range of document tasks quickly from anywhere.The value- packed Hp Laserjet Pro MFP 227sdn offers reliable, automatic two- sided printing with built- in networking and a large number of built- in and optional security features. Mobile printing options support productivity on the go. Order for this HP Printer Online from Saraj Kenya Ltd and have it delivered to you at amazing price.
Fast speeds, low energy use
Print, scan, copy, and fax with a compact multifunction laser printer that fits into tight workspaces. Print at the pace of business with fast two-sided printing—first pages are ready in as fast as 6.4 seconds. Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology. Tackle tasks and scan to email, USB, and network folders from the 6.9 cm (2.7) color touchscreen.
Mobile printing made simple
Print from iPhone® and iPad® with AirPrint®, which automatically scales jobs to the correct paper size. Print from your mobile device with Wi-Fi Direct® and NFC touch-to-print technology—no network needed. Send jobs from your smartphone, tablet, or PC to any company printer, using Google Cloud Print™ 2.0. Send jobs from your smartphone, tablet, or PC to any company printer, using Google Cloud Print™ 2.0.
Manage company-wide printing with confidence
Centralize control of your printing environment with HP Web Jetadmin—and help build business efficiency. Identify new devices and gain insight into printing with HP Web Jetadmin remote discovery and monitoring. Employ policy-based, fleet-wide protection features, using optional HP JetAdvantage Security Manager.
- Multitasking supported
- Print black .
- Fast print speed to 28ppm A4.
- Automatic 2 sided print.
- First page out(ready): Black As ast as 8 sec 6.
- Standard: 256 MB
- Maximum memory: 256 MB
Paper handling input, standard
- 250-sheet input tray
- 10-sheet priority tray
- 35-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Type: Flatbed, ADF
- Scan file format: JPEG, PDF, PNG
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 300 dpi (color and mono, ADF); Up to 600 dpi (color, flatbed); Up to 1200 dpi (mono, flatbed)
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum: 216 x 297 mm
- Scan size (ADF), maximum: 216 x 356 mm
- Scan speed (normal, A4): Up to 15 ppm (b&w), up to 6 ppm (color)
- Copy speed (normal): Black: Up to 28 cpm 3
- Copy resolution (black text): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum: Up to 99 copier
- HP ePrint capability
- Mobile printing capability: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™, Mopria-certified
- Connectivity, standard: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port (host/device), built-in Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX network port, Phone line port (in/out)
- Network ready: Standard (built-in Ethernet)
- 110-volt input voltage: 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 5.4 A;
- 220-volt input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 2.9 A (Not dual voltage, power supply varies by part number with # Option code identifier)
- Power consumption: 470 watts (Active, Printing), 4.5 watts (Ready), 0.1 watts (Auto-Off), 0.1 watt (Manual-Off) 2
- Energy efficiency: ENERGY STAR® qualified, EPEAT® Silver
- Operating temperature range: 15 to 32.5ºC
- Operating humidity range: 30 to 70% RH
- Acoustic power emissions (ready): Inaudible
- Functions: Print, copy, scan.
- Print Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Scanner Resolution: Up to 300 dpi
- Copy Speed: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Tic pressure emissions bystander (active, printing): 50 dB(A)